Delhi High Court Stenographers Recruitment 2013-Delhi High Court issued recruitment for Stenographer vacancy notification online application form 2013.
Delhi High Court invites applications for the post of stenographers:
Delhi High Court Vacancy details:
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Age: 32 Years
Qualification: Graduate with speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in shorthand (English) and typing speed (English) of 40 w.p.m. on computer with proficiency in computer. (Only candidates with above proficiency in Shorthand and typing need to apply).
Desired Skills: Selection shall be made on the basis of Skill Test comprising of Shorthand test and Typing test.
Pay Band: Rs. 25000/-
How to Apply: Willing candidates may submit their applications giving necessary particulars like.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Postal Address for correspondence with telephone number & e-mail address
- Permanent address
- Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation certificate)
- Age as on 01.01.2013
- Educational and Technical Qualification
- Relevant Experience (to attach experience certificate)
- Place where presently working and nature of work, along with two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, accompanied by attested copies of certificate in regard to date of birth, qualifications and experience to the Joint Registrar(Estt.-I), 2nd Floor, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court Compound, New Delhi, so as to reach him by the due date.
Last Date: 20.12.2013
For more details Click here