INDIAN ARMY TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE 2013-Indian Army Invites Applications For 118th Technical Graduate Course (TGC) Entry Vacancy Notification Online Application Form 2013.Applications are invited from Male Married/Unmarried Engineering Graduates from recognised University including temporary Central/State Govt. servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army (including officers of Territorial Army) and serving personnel of Navy and Air Force for grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army.
- Civil: 15 Posts
- Mechanical: 15 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 10 Posts
- Automobile/Workshop Technology: 02 Posts
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics: 02 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engineering/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Computer Sc: 06 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication: 10 Posts
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave: 08 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 03 Posts
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology: 02 Posts
- Food Tech/Bio Tech./Bio Medical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engineering: 01 Post
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering/Industrial Engineering & Mgt/Production: 02 Posts
Qualifications: Candidates studying in the Final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering will be eligible to apply. The qualified graduates of the Degree Course must possess Engineering Degree at the time of joining training. The candidates studying in the final year of Degree Course, if not already in possession of the Degree Certificate should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted for training at IMA on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
For Army Education Corps (Men):
MA/M.Sc in English/Economics/history/Geography/Political Science/ Psychology/ Physics/ Chemistry/Math’s/Computer Science/Chinese/ Tibetan/Burmese/Pushto/Dari/Arabic: 20 Posts
Qualifications: MA/M.Sc Degree in 1st or 2nd division from a university recognised by AIU in English / Economics / history/ Geography/ Political Science/Psychology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Math/s/Computer Science/ Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari/ Arabic. Final year appearing candidates are not eligible for Army Education Corps (AEC).
How to Apply: Candidates should apply online only. After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of the print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazzetted Officer there on and attested copies of all relevant documents should reach by Regd Post to the “Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC, Sectlon, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066".
- Opening date of online Registration 15/05/2013.
- Closing date of online registration 13/06/2013.
- Last date of receipt of such printouts of online applications 20/06/2013.
INDIAN ARMY TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE 2013 details click here
Dont Forget to like us on Facebook to Recieve Regular Updates