Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment of 51 Commandant, Officer, Engineer Vacancy Notification online application form 2016.
Border Security Force (BSF) invites applications for the 51 Commandant, Officer, Engineer Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through prescribed format of application on or before 31-12-2016. Further More details like qualification, age, pay scale, selection method and how to apply are mentioned below.
Name of the Vacancy:
1. Capt / Pilot (DIG) - 07
2. Commandant (Pilot) - 07
3. Second In Command (Pilot) - 05
4. Deputy Commandant(Pilot) - 01
5. Deputy Chief Engineer (Commandant) - 05
6. Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Senior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer - 17
7. Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer - 04
8. Equipment Officer/ Senior Stores Provisioning Officer - 03
9. Logistics Officer (Deputy Commandant) - 01
10. Assistant Commandant (Logistics) - 01
Education Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must hold Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Age Limit: The Maximum age limits of contestants should be below than 56 Years (Post 1), 52 Years (Post 2-9), 54 Years (Post 10). The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Pay Scale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 37400 - 67000/- With 8900/8700/- Grade Pay (Post 1,2,5), Rs. 15600 - 39100/- With 7600/6600/- Grade Pay (Post 3,4,6-10) shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through written exam, interview.
How to Apply: Contenders willing to apply for BSF vacancy should download application form from official website that is http://bsf.nic.in.
Application Has To Be Sent Latest By : 31-12-2016.