Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment of Pilot, Engineer, Officer Vacancy Notification online application form 2016.
Border Security Force (BSF) invites applications for the Pilot, Engineer, Officer Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through prescribed format of application on or before 31-12-2016. Further More details like qualification, age, pay scale, selection method and how to apply are mentioned below.
Name of the Vacancy:
1. Capt / Pilot (DIG) - 07
2. Commandant (Pilot) - 07
3. Second In Command (Pilot) - 05
4. Deputy Commandant(Pilot) - 01
5. Deputy Chief Engineer (Commandant) - 05
6. Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Senior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer - 17
7. Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer - 04
8. Equipment Officer/ Senior Stores Provisioning Officer - 03
9. Logistics Officer (Deputy Commandant) - 01
10. Assistant Commandant (Logistics) - 01 posts
Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, Bachelor Degree in Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 56 Years (Post 1), 52 Years (Post 2-9), 54 Years (Post 10) Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 37400 - 67000/- With 8900/8700/- Grade Pay (Post 1,2,5), Rs. 15600 - 39100/- With 7600/6600/- Grade Pay (Post 3,4,6-10).
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through written exam, interview.
How to Apply: Candidates Download application Form through official website bsf.nic.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 31-12-2016.
Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: 31-12-2016 .