National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Recruitment of ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee Vacancy Notification online application form 2016.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) invites applications for the ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through prescribed format of application on or before 05-12-2016. Further More details like qualification, age, pay scale, selection method and how to apply are mentioned below.
Name of the Vacancy:
1. ITI Trainee (Fitter) – 30
2. ITI Trainee (Electrician)– 16
3. ITI Trainee (Instrument Mechanic) – 12
4. Assistant Trainee (Materials/Store Keeper) – 05
5. Lab Assistant Trainee (Chemistry)- 06
1. ITI Trainee (Fitter) – 21
2. ITI Trainee (Electrician)– 11
3. ITI Trainee (Instrument Mechanic) – 08
4. Assistant Trainee (Materials/Store Keeper) – 04
5. Lab Assistant Trainee (Chemistry)- 04 posts
Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th, NCTVT certificate, B.Sc in Chemistry or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 27 Years As On 01-11-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 11,500/- (During Training), Rs. 11,500-3%-2600/- (on Completion of Training).
Application Fee: For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - 300/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through written exam, interview.
How to Apply: candidates may fill the offline application through official website www.ntpc.co.in. After successfully submitting the application, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 05-12-2016.
Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is : 05-12-2016 .