Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment of 293 Tax Officer, Tax Inspector, Naib Tahsildar Vacancy Notification online application form 2016.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invites applications for the 293 Tax Officer, Tax Inspector, Naib Tahsildar Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through prescribed format of application on or before 03-01-2017. Further More details like qualification, age, pay scale, selection method and how to apply are mentioned below.
Name of the Vacancy:
1. Dy. Collector (State Civil Service) - 10
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police (State Police Service) - 34
3. Account Officer (State Accounts Service) - 11
4. Commercial Tax Officer - 03
5. Superintendent (District Jail) - 01
6. Assistant Registrar (Cooperatives) - 04
7. Labour Officer - 03
8. District Female Children Development Officer - 01
9. Assistant Director - 02
10. CG Subordinate Account Service Officer - 40
11. Child Development Project Officer - 16
12. Subordinate Civil Service (Naib Tahsildar) - 81
13. Assistant Superintendent (Land Records) - 14
14. Excise Sub Inspector - 11
15. Deputy Registrar - 02
16. Commercial Tax Inspector - 22
17. Cooperative Tax Inspector - 32
18. Assistant Jail Superintendent - 06 posts
Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Candidates Applicant age should be between 21 to 28 Years (only for Post 2), 21 to 30 Years (for other Post). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1-9), Rs. 9300 - 34,800/- With 4300/4200/- Grade Pay (Post 10-13), Rs. 5200 - 20200/- With 2800/2400/- Grade Pay (Post 14-18).
Application Fee: For General category of Chhattisgarh & all category of other state Application Fee is - 400/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PWD) Application Fee is - 300/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through written exam, interview.
How to Apply: All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in. before or on 03-01-2017.
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 03-01-2017 .
Last Date for Written Exam Date Is : 19-02-2017 .