Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Recruitment of 364Forest Ranger, Nayab Tehsildar, Tax Inspector Vacancy Notification online application form 2016.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites applications for the 364 Forest Ranger, Nayab Tehsildar, Tax Inspector Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through prescribed format of application on or before 08-01-2017. Further More details like qualification, age, pay scale, selection method and how to apply are mentioned below.
Name of the Vacancy:
1. Deputy District President - 27
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police - 45
3. Additional Assistant Development Commissioner - 05
4. Development Section Officer - 01
5. Child Development Project Officer - 02
6. Area Coordinator / Development Blocks Officer - 02
7. Nayab Tehsildar - 34
8. Chief Municipal Officer - 13
9. Assistant Jail Superintendent - 17
10. Commercial Tax Inspector - 23
11. Cooperative Inspector / Cooperative Extension Officer - 18
12. Deputy Registrar - 03
13. Assistant Conservator of Forests - 24
14. Forest Ranger - 150posts
Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: Candidates Applicant age should be between 21 to 28 Years (Post 1,9,10,12-14), 21 to 40 Years (Post 2-8,11). Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 15600 - 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1,2,13), Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 3600/- Grade Pay (Post 3-8,14), Rs. 5200 - 20200/- With 2800/- Grade Pay (Post 9-12).
Application Fee: For General of MP State / all category of Other State Candidates Application Fee is - 500/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) Application Fee is - 250/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through written exam, interview.
How to Apply: All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.mppsc.nic.in. before or on 08-01-2017.
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 08-01-2017 .
Click Here for Official Notification 1
Click Here for Official Notification 2
Click Here to Apply Online