Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) Recruitment of 40 Semi Skilled Vacancy Notification online application form 2016.
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) invites applications for the 40 Semi Skilled Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through prescribed format of application on or before 04-01-2017. Further More details like qualification, age, pay scale, selection method and how to apply are mentioned below.
Name of the Vacancy:
1. Semi Skilled (D) / Semi Skilled (C ) / Semi Skilled (B)/ Semi Skilled (A) (Boiler Operator) - 08
2. Semi Skilled (D) / Semi Skilled (C ) / Semi Skilled (B) (Electrician) - 12
3. Semi Skilled (D)/Semi Skilled (C ) / Semi Skilled (B) (Machinist) - 03
4. Lab Technician (LSFM) / Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Electrical) - 05
5. Semi Skilled (D) Trainee (Electrician) - 1 posts
Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th, National Trade Certificate, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, M.Sc. (Chemistry) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit: 25 - 35 Years.
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 27,600/- (for Semi Skilled (D)), Rs. 36,70/- ITI and Rs. 28,100/- Diploma (for Semi Skilled (C)), Rs. 37,800/- (for Semi Skilled (B)), Rs. 39,100/- (for Semi Skilled (A)), Rs. 9,750/- 1st Years, Rs. 11,250/- 2nd Years (for Lab Technician and Semi Skilled Trainee).
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through written exam, interview.
How to Apply: Candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://www.tnpl.com. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 04-01-2017.
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is : 04-01-2017.