Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow Recruitment of Combined Lower Subordinate Services Vacancy Notification online application form 2017.
UPSSSC invites applications for the Combined Lower Subordinate Services Posts.Eligible and interested candidates can apply through prescribed format of application on or before 19-12-2016. Further More details like qualification, age, pay scale, selection method and how to apply are mentioned below.
Name of the Vacancy:
1. Additional District Information Officer (Urdu) : 17 posts
2. Regional Exhibition Officer : 08 posts
3. Librarian: 75 posts
4. Hostel Superintendent:43 posts
5. Proof Reader: 01 post
6. Mobility Teacher : 07 posts
7. Assistant Storekeeper : 86 posts
8. Legal Metrology Inspector: 26 posts
9. Artist : 52 posts
10. Investigator :05 posts
11.Physical Trainer: 01 post
12. Assistant Superintendent : 14 posts
13. Craft Teacher:07 posts
14. Assistant Teacher:20 posts
15. Library Assistant: 01 post
16. Investigator Grade 3: 72 posts
17. Technical Investigator: 05 posts
18. Industrial Cooperative Investigator:42 posts
19. Lab Assistant:30 posts
20. Scientific Assistant:129 posts
Education Qualification: For Post Wise Qualification Please Refer Notification.
Selection Procedure : Selection shall be strictly on the basis of merit secured in the Written Test or Interview. Those candidates will qualified in written test they will be called for Interview. Final selection will be based on total marks obtained in both exam.
Fee Structure: General & OBC Candidates have to Pay Fee Rs. 225/- while Candidates of SC/ ST category have to Pay Rs. 105/- For Physically Handicapped :- Rs. 25/- Only. Candidates can Submit Application Fee by State Bank E-Collect Mode Only Any Other Mode Of Application Fees will Not Be Accepted.
Hiring Process: Written-test
How to Apply: Candidates complying with required eligibility criteria they can apply online
Last Date: 19-12-2016